Friday, August 10, 2007

Google Maps Creation Tools - Part 17


location based services

PND

New to creating Google Maps mashups? Want to create a Google Map with points plotted in just a few minutes? Head over to Google Maps, click the My Maps tab, then click Create new map. Check out my recent Google My Maps posts or check out this My Maps User Guide to learn more.. Here are more Google Maps Creation Tools and Resources to dive deeper:
  • TakItWithMe - Upload Google My Maps to Garmin GPS or convert them to GPX format. Check out this 5 min. YouTube demo for more details:


Some recent Google Maps API Blog posts:
For more Google Maps creation ideas, be sure to review recent My Maps and Mapplets posts that include details on creating your own Mapplet or Google My Map.

For more recent Creation Tools posts, click the label below! :)
______________

Labels:

No comments: