WebAssist Pro Maps for Google:
Adobe Dreamweaver extension
WebAssist has created a tool for Adobe Dreamweaver which will help folks integrate
rich Google Map features into their websites. A point-and-click wizard guides users through the process. Check here for More information.. or visit this Del.icio.us page for more coverage of the launch.
- Terraims Mapicon Factory - A map icon tool for your maps! (Related:Custom icons for your My Maps)
- MapChannels - Embed maps created through Google My Maps or other KML / GeoRSS sources easily into a website with no need for coding.
- Tutorial: Google Earth, Google Maps and Your Photos - Also see Part II
- Get-A-Route - Convert Google Maps routes to OziExplorer (.rte and .wpt) or GPX files.
- Use Google Maps from within a Win32 client application
- Mashup of Google Maps and VCL
- Using Google Maps from VCL sample application